Monday 10 June 2013

I GOT A BOY



How would you react when someone confess their love for you?

kkk~just seeing how cute they are in order to tell the truth is enough to make me falling in love .. for being honest and brave for me ..tq~~!
                                               
                                                 __love the way you confess__
                                                 __sweet confession__
                                                 __W__

I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

Ah, my prince!
Like a white dream
Will you lift me in your arms and fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment