Tuesday 11 June 2013

My South Korea Most Prefer Place ^^

Having fun is great ..

Hongdae .. this is the first place i want to go if i am in Korea .. Hongdae street at night is much exciting to me .. i would like to go here with my friend specially .. i am sure enough that we will having so much fun there ..

Han River .. i think this place is very popular there .. i really want to go here .. with my loves one ,my family and my friend too .. and of course i always choose to go there at night .. i always love night because it is much peaceful and i always like it if it less noise .. this is my favourite place when it comes to dreaming ..kk~ i already going here with some guy .. it's very sweet ~!



 Busan is much more beautiful than what i always see .. it's much modern and yet still beautiful  especially at night .. as usual night view is the best .. i am Busan style ..kk~ i think Busan accent is cute .. Jung Daehyun,Lee Jonghyun,Lee Howon .. this three man is my bias from Busan and among them i think Dae have very cute accent .. he is trully a Busan man .. Busan is famous with the beach .. i would like to go there someday ..
Namsan Tower .. 64 Building .. this is romantically sweet ..Khuntoria Cp also already going here .. and i saw this too in My Girl drama ..people have exciting  things to do here especially for lovers cp ..
this is what i mean ..i saw this in WGM Khuntoria Cp ..i would like to do this with my loves one ..







Jeju Island .. South Korea most prefer places by  people .. many people say this place would be so great for lovers ..i just love this place .. many koran drama filming here .. 

During winter Jeju Island become like this ..i would like to go here every season ..it always still having beautiful scenery ..

Dongdaemun is paradise for shopping lover ..that's why i love it ..
Insadong is place for korean culture .. if i am going here i will buy a Hanbok and i really want to wear it ..

Itaewon shopping street .. kk~ shooping goes well here .. i would love it if i can go here and buy unlimited things ..
English Village .. Dae said if we are here we have to speaking .. BAP Stop It Mv take place here ..Running Man also take place here ..


Haeundae Beach .. Haha song .. this beach is in Busan .. night view is the best ..



Ski lovers .. having fun here is always the best .. even i can't play ski but i can imagine how me and my friend having fun here ..






Winter Sonata scene take place here ..








 
here is some place that i found that i think would be fun for me to go .. it is so beautiful .. scenery is my favourite ..

No comments:

Post a Comment