Sunday 9 June 2013

Tonight is BTOB night ..^^

Im Hyunsik Yook Sungjae .. this two man seem to be my bias  .. but i still like all of BTOB knowing how so fun they are being together .. I wish to have full of laugh life too ..kkk~ still wanna show my two bias here
kkk~they are too sweet ..it's worth wasting my time for them ..Yook is way too full of laugh .. i think if i am with him my life would be so playfull too.. and ImStar ..listen to his voice is not enough .. i want to see his smile ..kkk~ but two of them really have a good voice and i love them ..
See this man .. arrogant Ilhoon ..it suit him .. but i still like this arrogant guy ..kk~ i got no choice .. he is very matured for his age ..
i like seeing eunkwang with this outfit  .. kkk~ this guy is weirdly funny .. but still showing his charisma as a good leader ..

Lee squirell ..why so attractive .. and why so nice ..



kkk~ my colecction of Yook frog look ..because of Yook i think that frog is cute .. i just love collecting this kind of pic of him ..








IM STAR ..always be my first impression .. easy laugher ,racy , too lovely ..
okay .. kk~ this is fun .. wasting my time like this .. BTOB saranghamida~~Dae saranghamida~~
118am 100613

No comments:

Post a Comment